Today we've devoted all our time in class to our 2nd Term tests... Any question or doubt you may have about this don't hesitate to ask!!
HOMEWORK:
- Same as on Tuesday 5th
- To practice your gramnmar from Nivel Básico and in order to try to speak with accuracy (without making mistakes, using your grammar in an appropriate way...), together with the right vocabulary and expressions... Your homework for next Tuesday will also be to TALK ABOUT YOUR WEEKEND, but I expect you to:
- Avoid using WENT all the time, use other verbs!!
- Use a variety of regular and irregular verbs. I expect you to pronounce V-ed correctly and use verbs from the list of irregular verbs, even verbs you've never used before!!
Take this activity seriously! This term there won't be presentations but you must participate in class and give your opinion about different topics. I or Gabe will choose who is going to speak every Tuesday and I may take notes... so try to come prepared to class and practise over the weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment