Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Tuesday, April 26th + Homework

This is what we did in class yesterday:

- R p.73
- L p.74
- Voc. p.75

-With Gabe: "Talk about your weekend or your Easter break". Ex. d) p.73


HOMEWORK:
- For Tuesday next week: ex. d) p.73; Speaking p.75; ex, f) p.77

- For Tomorrow: Voc. bank p.152; Read Grammar bank 5C; Take to class the Formal letter Worksheet I sent by email some time ago and Avril Lavigne's song: "Sk8ter boy" (I also sent it by email right before Easter)

- For May 17th: You'll answer a short quiz in class with some questions about the book: "Martin Luther King". I think this is a better activity to save you time... You just have to read the book, come to class that day and answer that quiz. If you can't come... then you'll have to turn in the exercises that you can find at the end of the book before April 17th.

No comments: